Austrian/Swiss shooting clubs

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

topshot

Austrian/Swiss shooting clubs

Post by topshot »

I'm looking for some clubs near Innsbruck, Liechtenstein, and Zurich to shoot against some members of my college team the last weekend of February. Please forward contact info to michael dot ray at rose-hulman dot edu

Also, just how impossible would any kind of lodging be to find then?
Don

Post by Don »

Mike: Hey. Good to see that you are still alive and kicking. Check with Jaroslav Liptak in Vienna, Austria. He should know just about all there is to know about clubs, lodging, etc in the areas you asked about. If not, he should know who to contact. I met him a few years ago on a trip to Switzerland, Austria and Hungary, and he does some work for target manufacturers, etc. Anyway, his email is: liptak@eunet.at Try him out and tell him HI from me.
Don in Oregon
topshot

Post by topshot »

Thanks, Don. He happened to find me first. It had been quite some time since we had emailed one another.
F. Paul in Denver

Post by F. Paul in Denver »

Mike,

I went to Geneva, SW last year and met Philippe Beauverd who lives in the small town of Chavornay just north of Geneva. Phillipe is an avid pistoleer and one of the most gracious gentlemen I know. He is likely to be able to provide lots of the kind of information you would like.

You can contact him at: phbeauverd@bluewin.ch

Have a great trip and tell Phillippe I said, "Bon jour mon ami"

Paul