RF Matches

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Alex F

RF Matches

Post by Alex F »

Anyone want to shoot Rapid Fire? If you have access to a range and room to hang 5 RF targets(indoors or outdoors) within 100 miles of Scranton PA weeknights, 250 miles weekends, count me in, especially over this winter. I just want to shoot. Too many shooters out there concerned with PTOs and such. Believe me, you have to shoot more than sanctioned matches; there just isn’t enough of them. You have to shoot under “match conditions” a lot, then the scores at the PTOs will come.
I’ll pay entry fees and don’t give a whit about medals or trophies. I can’t think of a better way to spend time or better people to spend it with than other International Pistol Shooters.
I shoot on public(on State Game Lands)here. If anyone needs information, give me a jingle.

Hold center,
Alex F
ferrerfa@ptd.net
JohnK

Post by JohnK »

I have the keys to the city indoor range but I'm WAY too far from either of you!
Isn't that how it always goes?
JLK
JohnK

Post by JohnK »

Stan,
Heck!
I'll even throw in Friday evening for you!
JLK
Rob

Post by Rob »

Alex, Did you know at the Wilkes Barre gun club they had a rapid-rire range "outdoors"? Its been a while since I shot there.
Alex

RF Matches

Post by Alex »

JohnK, Rob, & Stan,

Sorry I failed to mention The WB R&P(www.wbrp.org - great site!). They're a great club but they have no more Intl pistol this season. I had decided to get back into RF just days before they hosted the State Intl Champs and I stopped by their club - great job. I shot the .22 portion of their last 2700. I hope to join their club at the next monthly mtg.
I need to shoot all winter(indoors) and am looking for ANY area clubs to shoot my MG2 under "match conditions.
Stan, are there any weekend matches over the winter down your way? I know they used to shoot all year at Quantico years ago but I don't see anything listed lately.

Alex F