WTB competition air pistol

Feel free to post for sale items as long as they are directly related to International type shooting
If you sell something, we would very much appreciate a donation of $5-10 either mailed to us or paypalled to us.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
Feel free to post for sale items as long as they are directly related to International type shooting
If you sell something, we would very much appreciate a donation of $5-10 either mailed to us or paypalled to us.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
NihilisticMonk

WTB competition air pistol

Post by NihilisticMonk »

budget $700-$1000 I would love to be able to get started in 10m air pistol and would like to buy something that I can grow into. I would prefer not to start with something like a diana bandit or a venturi product but I just don't see too many options for 700-1000 that are competition grade.
NihilisticMonk

Re: WTB competition air pistol

Post by NihilisticMonk »

The thing is I just want to get into competitive target shooting, and since I live in the USA the upper midrange guns for .22 (bullseye shooting) seems a bit cheaper and easier to get into than 10m air pistol (other than ammo) which is crazy to me
TonyT

Post by TonyT »

I have a exc-LN Steyr LP-5 with all accessories, fill adapter, bleed adapter,in Steyr hardcase (cannot find original box), instruction manual and all accessories, 2 five shot mags, 2 cylinders, single shot adapter. Lg Right Morini grip. $800 plus shipping. Free 5lb CO2 tank with fill adapter if picked up in Phoenix, AZ area. Contact me at 480-590-1673 between 6 and 9PM MST for additional info or photos. Also by email at ajtaraszka@yahoo.com.
Had to give up action pistol and bullseye pistol several years ago. Now I have to get out of air pistol and rifle.
m1963

Post by m1963 »

NihilisticMonk

Post by NihilisticMonk »

Thanks for the suggestion, these are the two that I had in mind if I can't find a older model for a good price. From what I can tell the base ap model can be slowly turned into the pro over time with a cylinder upgrade as well as a grip upgrade which I really like.
lyoke3

Post by lyoke3 »

Sent you a PM about an LP300.
New account - locked out of previous account "lyoke2"