For Sale: FWB A93 22lr Olympic Pistol

Feel free to post for sale items as long as they are directly related to International type shooting
If you sell something, we would very much appreciate a donation of $5-10 either mailed to us or paypalled to us.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
Feel free to post for sale items as long as they are directly related to International type shooting
If you sell something, we would very much appreciate a donation of $5-10 either mailed to us or paypalled to us.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
marty.goodman

For Sale: FWB A93 22lr Olympic Pistol

Post by marty.goodman »

This pistol is a jem. In the years I owned it, it never failed to feed. (I only used Mobil One on the moving parts.) Only failure to fire was always the ammo. Because of the chamber, it will only use european ammo, I mainly used Eley Club and Lapua ammo.
The pistol was made in Germany, and is one of the top 4 Best competition firearms. This is the 22 that Gunny Zins won his National matches.
The filler I put on the back strap can be popped off. I also had a palm swell made, so the pistol was tight as a glove.I am selling it because I am now disabled at 83.
The pistol comes with a Ultradot Micro, with a special base for the Micro, 6 magazines that all feed extremely well. The original locking case, original Ultradot box, printed manual and other parts, and rear sight and front blade. Also included is a soft case.
The trigger is like glass, extremely smooth.
Shipping is to a FFL Dealership. With actual shipping cost. Many top shooters know me from matches, and is friends with some. They know me as being a honest person. Price is $2350.00 Plus shipping.
FWB93_2jpg.jpg
FWB93_3.jpg
FWB93_4.jpg
Attachments
FWB93_6.jpg
FWB93_1.jpg
jsealc21

Re: For Sale: FWB A93 22lr Olympic Pistol

Post by jsealc21 »

What is the nominal grip size?
marty.goodman

Post by marty.goodman »

I believe it’s medium
marty.goodman

FS Feinwerkbau A93 22lr bullseye Pistol

Post by marty.goodman »

marty.goodman wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 9:18 pm This pistol is a jem. In the years I owned it, it never failed to feed. (I only used Mobil One on the moving parts.) Only failure to fire was always the ammo. Because of the chamber, it will only use european ammo, I mainly used Eley Club and Lapua ammo.
The pistol was made in Germany, and is one of the top 4 Best competition firearms. This is the 22 that Gunny Zins won his National matches.
The filler I put on the back strap can be popped off. I also had a palm swell made, so the pistol was tight as a glove.I am selling it because I am now disabled at 83.
The pistol comes with a Ultradot Micro, with a special base for the Micro, 6 magazines that all feed extremely well. The original locking case, original Ultradot box, printed manual and other parts, and rear sight and front blade. Also included is a soft case.
The trigger is like glass, extremely smooth.
Shipping is to a FFL Dealership. With actual shipping cost. Many top shooters know me from matches, and is friends with some. They know me as being a honest person. Price is $2350.00 Plus shipping. FWB93_2jpg.jpgFWB93_3.jpgFWB93_4.jpg
marty.goodman

Post by marty.goodman »

New price $2200.00 plus shipping