WTB: 10m air pistol...

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

John Bacon

WTB: 10m air pistol...

Post by John Bacon »

I am looking to buy a 10m air pistol. I already have a Daisy 747, IZH-46m, and Gamo Compact. My budget is $400 or less. New or used.
Any suggestions?
Thanks!
John
jbacon-at-meetingmaker.com.47885.0
Paul Benneche

Re: WTB: 10m air pistol...

Post by Paul Benneche »

Check out the used guns at pilkguns.com. Any of the Feinwerkbau 65's or Model 2's should be close to your budget. If you go with a Model 2 you will need a CO2 tank also.
peb-at-virginia.edu.47886.47885
Jay V

Post by Jay V »

: I am looking to buy a 10m air pistol. I already have a Daisy 747, IZH-46m, and Gamo Compact. My budget is $400 or less. New or used.

I like the used Pardini K-60 CO2 that I purchased for our club from Pilkington for about $400. They are reconditioned and come with 2 cylinders. I believe they have a photo in their used gun section.
I don't mind a CO2 gun if you have 2 decent-sized removable cylinders. Otherwise you can spend a lot of time keeping track of your charge and filling the gun during your shooting session.

Jay Vergenz
AIAC
IL
www.aiac-airguns.org
jverg-at-att.net.47888.47885
Mark

Post by Mark »

With the budget you've set, I don't think you'll be able to afford anything that would be a real step up. Some might say the Feinwerkbau Mod. 65, but having shot both, I think the IZH-46M is as good if not (IMHO) better.
You might want to keep using what you've got and save up until you can afford a decent compressed air pistol that would be a real step up, instead of buying some dated technology, that at best, would offer only a minimal improvement.
: I am looking to buy a 10m air pistol. I already have a Daisy 747, IZH-46m, and Gamo Compact. My budget is $400 or less. New or used.
: Any suggestions?
: Thanks!
: John

Fabian

Post by Fabian »

Guns America has a Pardini K-58 for $550 and a Feinwerkbau 101 for $575. This are serious guns that I think will offer an improvement over what you have. However, they are over you stated budget. Look on E-bay, there is a FWB model 80, nice gun, bidding starting on $395.00. Good luck.

Fabiancancio-at-aol.com.47898.47885
akihmsa

Post by akihmsa »

Tau-7: I am looking to buy a 10m air pistol. I already have a Daisy 747, IZH-46m, and Gamo Compact. My budget is $400 or less. New or used.
: Any suggestions?
: Thanks!
: John

Bill177

TAU-7

Post by Bill177 »

I have a one year old TAU-7 for sale. If you are interested, email me. bill177@airguninfo.com
bill177-at-airguninfo.com.47916.47912
Craig E.

Post by Craig E. »

: Check out the used guns at pilkguns.com. Any of the Feinwerkbau 65's or Model 2's should be close to your budget. If you go with a Model 2 you will need a CO2 tank also.
CO2 should offer no problem. I am shooting an LP1 at a rate of around 20K pellets a year. My tank (from a local beer seller) was around $70 and will refill for less than $10/yr. Some of the pistols listed above are excellent choices and CO2 will be more than satsifactory (IMHO).
Craig
alance2002-at-yahoo.com.47923.47886
Michael

Post by Michael »

I just traded my FWB Model 2 for a free pistol. I shot the Model 2 for 10 years. It never had to have any seals replaced, and never leaked. I really liked the dry fire feature, and I think that this is a big plus. I had shot my personal best with it until I recently broke it by 3 points with the Morini 162EI Short that I've owned since August. The Model 2 is a fine gun and will fit into your budget.
: : Check out the used guns at pilkguns.com. Any of the Feinwerkbau 65's or Model 2's should be close to your budget. If you go with a Model 2 you will need a CO2 tank also.
: CO2 should offer no problem. I am shooting an LP1 at a rate of around 20K pellets a year. My tank (from a local beer seller) was around $70 and will refill for less than $10/yr. Some of the pistols listed above are excellent choices and CO2 will be more than satsifactory (IMHO).
: Craig