Small spotting scope

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Craig E.

Small spotting scope

Post by Craig E. »

FWIW to shooters new and not-so-new. Check out the NG 20 at Potter Firearms. This little gem is not too expensive and comes as a complete package with tripod and case. So enthusiastic about the value that I had to post. Thanks for bearing with me. Now there are no excuses for not seeing the patterns develop on the bull. Craig
alance2002-at-yahoo.com.47495.0
billnaz

Re: Small spotting scope

Post by billnaz »

: FWIW to shooters new and not-so-new. Check out the NG 20 at Potter Firearms. This little gem is not too expensive and comes as a complete package with tripod and case. So enthusiastic about the value that I had to post. Thanks for bearing with me. Now there are no excuses for not seeing the patterns develop on the bull. Craig
Is that the NG 20 X 33 that is sold by Pilkguns that sponsers this list, they have a good price and it appears to be a neat setup.
bill

truthrules-at-aol.com.47498.47495
Craig E

at least it stays in the family

Post by Craig E »

: : FWIW to shooters new and not-so-new. Check out the NG 20 at Potter Firearms. This little gem is not too expensive and comes as a complete package with tripod and case. So enthusiastic about the value that I had to post. Thanks for bearing with me. Now there are no excuses for not seeing the patterns develop on the bull. Craig
: Is that the NG 20 X 33 that is sold by Pilkguns that sponsers this list, they have a good price and it appears to be a neat setup.
: bill
It is! And a good deal too. I missed seeing it here or would have bought it from our host. Still highly recommend it. Craig
alance2002-at-yahoo.com.47525.47498