Feinwerkbau C60

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Malc Tulloch

Feinwerkbau C60

Post by Malc Tulloch »

Hi All, Could any-one tell me if the C60 is a good target rifle & would you recommend one, also, does some-one have a picture of one that they would be kind enough to send to me? to: malcolm.tulloch@ntlworld.com , thank you all for looking, Regards, Malc.
malcolm.tulloch-at-ntlworld.com.47449.0
Trev

Re: Feinwerkbau C60

Post by Trev »

Try this http://www.airguns.net/reviews/fwb_c60.html
if your after one i can put you in touch with a dealer in the uk
Trev

Paul T (UK)

Post by Paul T (UK) »

I had one of these about 15+ year ago. I don’t think FWB has been made for 10+ years. It was powered by CO2 only although I was told some were going to be duel air/CO2 but earlier models could not be modified, although this could have changed.
It was reliable and over 25000 rounds went through it without problem. I did later hear that some were prone to rust forming in the barrel and breach areas due to condensation caused by the CO2 discharge. This could have been from the book of excuses or a valid observation. As I had several moisture absorbing bags packed in the case that I regularly re-activated, this was never a problem for me. The 600 and later pneumatic models were always more popular in the UK; this was possibly because CO2 initially required a firearms certificate. They look very similar to the 600 but have a short cocking lever either side of the breach that opens the breach.
It was “factory selected” but the accuracy after over 3 years use was very good when we pellet tested it from a bench vice.
I suggest you check for any rust if this was a “real” issue and allow for replacement “O” rings just in case it has not been recently services. It is great for junior and disabled shooters as minimal effort is required for cocking/loading.

Malc Tulloch

Post by Malc Tulloch »

Hi Paul & Trev, Thank you both for your input, I've never come accross a C60 & did'nt know if they were a good buy or not, it sounds to me that I should see it before buying it, rather than buying through the post. Once again lads, Thak you. Regards, Malc.
malcolm.tulloch-at-ntlworld.com.47600.47449