HAMMERLI RIFLE FOR SALE

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Randy Crist

HAMMERLI RIFLE FOR SALE

Post by Randy Crist »

I have a Hammerli AR50 air rifle for sale. It was used by my daughter Amber Crist who won many matches and 1 state championship with it. It is in Excellent shape and has just been detail stripped, cleaned and ALL new seals/"o" rings replaced and test fired by 10 Ring Service in Jacksonville, FL. It has not been used since. Amber has moved on to diffrent things in her life now and I need to get some of my investment back from it. I have a copy of 10 Ring's service invoice and pictures of the rifle upon request.
Details of rifle are:
AR50, Junior aluminum stock with custom pellet shaped weights, Fullsize bbl., weighs 4.99kg., Stainless steel air cyl. ,
MEC buttplate, Sight Risers, Rear sight Diopter, Small size handgrip, stock is the factory blue anodized. $150 service from
10 Ring.
Also included is hard plastic carry/shipping case.
It is in Excellent shape. I have more than $1400 in it and the accessories. Asking $1000 firm. I will ship fully insured Fed-X 2day air for $30 in USA.
Please contact :
Randy Crist
770-304-0416 Georgia
dlmech@charter.net

dlmech-at-charter.net.46665.0
christopher benson

Re: HAMMERLI RIFLE FOR SALE

Post by christopher benson »

: I have a Hammerli AR50 air rifle for sale. It was used by my daughter Amber Crist who won many matches and 1 state championship with it. It is in Excellent shape and has just been detail stripped, cleaned and ALL new seals/"o" rings replaced and test fired by 10 Ring Service in Jacksonville, FL. It has not been used since. Amber has moved on to diffrent things in her life now and I need to get some of my investment back from it. I have a copy of 10 Ring's service invoice and pictures of the rifle upon request.
: Details of rifle are:
: AR50, Junior aluminum stock with custom pellet shaped weights, Fullsize bbl., weighs 4.99kg., Stainless steel air cyl. ,
: MEC buttplate, Sight Risers, Rear sight Diopter, Small size handgrip, stock is the factory blue anodized. $150 service from
: 10 Ring.
: Also included is hard plastic carry/shipping case.
: It is in Excellent shape. I have more than $1400 in it and the accessories. Asking $1000 firm. I will ship fully insured Fed-X 2day air for $30 in USA.
: Please contact :
: Randy Crist
: 770-304-0416 Georgia
: dlmech@charter.net

thebensonfamily-at-btbroadband.com.47421.46665