How good can a Daisy 747 be?

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

akihmsa

How good can a Daisy 747 be?

Post by akihmsa »

A couple days ago I fired a personal best of 373x400 with a box stock 747. In doing so I fired 5-10 rings in a row which was also a personal best. Has anyone ever fired into the 390's with a Daisy?
P.S. I did this under intense match conditions competing against my son with a penalty for losing of having to take out the trash on the next trash day. We shoot a handicap match where he gets the running average difference between our scores.
Yup you guessed it I am taking out the trash next week due to him shooting farther above his average than I did mine ;~)
Happy New Year everyone!
Paul

Admiral Bull Halsey would say:

Post by Paul »

akihmsa,
Your great story reminds me of what Admiral William "Bull" Halsey once said:
"There are no extraordinary men... just extraordinary circumstances that ordinary men are forced to deal with.

Happy New Year
Paul

: A couple days ago I fired a personal best of 373x400 with a box stock 747. In doing so I fired 5-10 rings in a row which was also a personal best. Has anyone ever fired into the 390's with a Daisy?
: P.S. I did this under intense match conditions competing against my son with a penalty for losing of having to take out the trash on the next trash day. We shoot a handicap match where he gets the running average difference between our scores.
: Yup you guessed it I am taking out the trash next week due to him shooting farther above his average than I did mine ;~)
: Happy New Year everyone!

paul-at-figlialaw.com.47303.47294