USASNC 2004 Date? (Location?)

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Matt Summers (VA)

USASNC 2004 Date? (Location?)

Post by Matt Summers (VA) »

Does anybody know the dates for the 2004 National Championship? Specifically, mens AP/FP? I looked on the USAS website and couldn't find anything regarding Nationals.
(ninetyeighteleven)matt-at-comcast.net.47224.0
mako

Re: USASNC 2004 Date? (Location?)

Post by mako »

Hey Matt ... how about trying to make the 3X and TopGun matches towards the end of January ... at OTC. Four matches ... $40/day room and board (great OTC cafeteria)I believe ... they pick you up at the airport ... I had to just cancel ... because of work. :-(
cheers ... Mako

makofoto-at-earthlink.net.47229.47224
Matt Cole

Post by Matt Cole »

Last year I don't think they announced the dates for Nationals until early March.
What I do know is that Spring Selection runs into early June, the World Cup in Milan is the third week of June, and for some, Camp Perry is July 12-18.
It's going to be a tight fit scheduling-wise.

Matt Summers (VA)

3xAir (was Re: USASNC 2004 Date? )

Post by Matt Summers (VA) »

Hi Mako; Sorry to hear you had to cancel for 3x... I went last year and had a great time. I'll be there again this year... I'm sure that I'll get a hint as to when Nationals will be when I'm there.
( In addition to working around the Spring Selection, Camp Perry, and Milan, there's that little thing in Athens too. :)

BTW> The registration deadline for the 2004 3x Air / Top Gun match is Wednesday, 31 December 2003. If anyone out there was on the fence about going, today is your last chance to call or e-mail Erich Buljung at the OTC and get your name on the list...

: Hey Matt ... how about trying to make the 3X and TopGun matches towards the end of January ... at OTC. Four matches ... $40/day room and board (great OTC cafeteria)I believe ... they pick you up at the airport ... I had to just cancel ... because of work. :-(
: cheers ... Mako

(ninetyeighteleven)matt-at-comcast.net.47234.47229
jb

Post by jb »

I've got June 16th-27th pencilled in for the USASNC.
HTH
jb