Well done!

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

gn303

Well done!

Post by gn303 »

At the World Cup 2021 in New Delhi the US-competitors in AR hit the top! Lucas KOZENIESKY won gold in a thrilling match. TUCKER Caroline and WEISS Alison won gold and silver in the women's competition. Nice performance of these shooters.
rgibson

Re: Well done!

Post by rgibson »

Congratulations to all! If they had their brand of dedication and determination for sale I would buy some.
mymayday

Post by mymayday »

gn303 wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:14 pm At the World Cup 2021 in New Delhi the US-competitors in AR hit the top! Lucas KOZENIESKY won gold in a thrilling match. TUCKER Caroline and WEISS Alison won gold and silver in the women's competition. Nice performance of these shooters.
Small correction - that would be Mary Tucker. Unless her legal first name is Caroline someone got that wrong. My daughter has shot with and against her many times and she's always been "Mary". As an additional shout out, she won both the NCAA smallbore and air rifle championships the week before competing in New Delhi.
gn303

Post by gn303 »

You are probably right. I'm not that close to the family :-) . I can only refer to what I read on the net. BTW. The rapid-fire team did nice as well. To bad Corona prevented a lot of shooters to participate.
Have fun shooting!
G.
Bob Foth

Post by Bob Foth »

ISSF has a pretty good athlete database.
Mary's info is in the link below, but you can spend hours looking through it.
[url]https://www.issf-sports.org/athletes/at ... 2007200101[/url]