Nancy Johnson

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Sam

Nancy Johnson

Post by Sam »

Does anyone has Nancy e-mail? or know how to contact her.
allarm-at-hotmail.com.46958.0
Mack

Re: Nancy Johnson

Post by Mack »

: Does anyone has Nancy e-mail? or know how to contact her.
From Pilkguns.com:
For rifle-specific enquiries, talk to Nancy Johnson, winner of the air rifle Gold at the 2000 Olympics, on (931) 320 1549.

Sam

Post by Sam »

: : Does anyone has Nancy e-mail? or know how to contact her.
: From Pilkguns.com:
: For rifle-specific enquiries, talk to Nancy Johnson, winner of the air rifle Gold at the 2000 Olympics, on (931) 320 1549.
Thanks Mack

Larry

Post by Larry »

Too bad there isn't a way to contact other members of our national team too. The Bio section of USAS has a place for email address but none of them have one. Scott occasionally auctions off a signed hat or two, but USAS is probably missing a marketing gold mine by not making autographed hats, pictures and posters of the best we have available to those of us that try. I'm old enough not to be easily wowed by celebrity, but I would dearly love to have an autographed Janine Bowman shooting sport pistol. Scott's interview with her was instrumental in helping me get beyond a tough spot.

Any way, they are our team, and we should at least be able to get a picture of it.

: : Does anyone has Nancy e-mail? or know how to contact her.
: From Pilkguns.com:
: For rifle-specific enquiries, talk to Nancy Johnson, winner of the air rifle Gold at the 2000 Olympics, on (931) 320 1549.