Morini CM162EI VS SteyrLP10

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Lee

Morini CM162EI VS SteyrLP10

Post by Lee »

Hi,
I will shortly be purchasing a new AP and I have been fortunate enough to try the LP10 and have shot 2 matches with this gun. This gun is very impressive in every respect and is by far the most hitech shooting device I have ever used. Unfortunately I do not have the opportunity to try the Morini162EI. But it is the Morini that intrigues me, and for one important reason-the trigger!!!!
For me the trigger and how smooth it operates is so important and if there is one thing I hear about Morini it is "silky smooth trigger". Which trigger is the best?
Lee.
AD

Re: Morini CM162EI VS SteyrLP10

Post by AD »

The Morini trigger is way better than the Steyr trigger. If trigger is your priority then you should go in for the Morini. The only major dis-advantage of the Morini is its totally un-adjustable grip. After shooting the Morini, I dont think I can shoot any other pistol because of its absloutely sensational trigger.
The main advantage of the Steyr is its adjustablility of its grip and its recoiless shooting. The trigger too is not bad at all from what I have heard.
AD
akshaydashrath-at-yahoo.co.in.46970.46969
Claudio

PARDINI vs Morini CM162EI VS SteyrLP10 ??

Post by Claudio »

Has anyone tested all three of theses pistols?
How does the Pardini compare to both Morini and Steyr?
Thanks

incrocci-at-shaw.ca.46999.46969
Roland Cannon

Re: Morini CM162EI VS SteyrLP10

Post by Roland Cannon »

I sat down with a friend some time back . We had a Steyr LP1, LP10, and the electronic Morini 162e. I had to send two of the pistols back, or write a check for all three.
The LP10 came out on top, for me. Before I say anything, we both agreed that we could have been happy with any gun there. It sounds like such a cop out, but they were more similar than different.
My large hands were more comfortable on the Steyr grip. The lack of recoil was also fun to work with.
The Morini trigger was nice, but the non adjustable grip was not. I would have had to have someone modify the grip.
My friend liked the Morini due to the ease of loading pellets. His sausage like hands dont bend as well as they did when he came over on the Mayflower.