Top standard pistol?

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

TomW

Re: Any chance of a HR30 image from the Yur Yev book?

Post by TomW »

: : Thanks for the great info Tom which has helped plug a few gaps in my knowledge. Do you (or anyone else) have a copy of the HR30 image from the Yur'Yev book that you could post to TT? I'd be very interested to compare the two.
: Sorry but I don't have a copy of the book. I believe you can get a copy through Amazon. You'll see the HR 30/31 on just about every illustration. Want to know what it looks like. Have a look at an AW 93. The only difference is the small fitment at the muszzle, which is more cosmetic than anything else. The AW 93 is identical in every other respect, only better made and finished.
: Also, I'm not going to get into an argument about IZH and IJ. I wrote to Baikal in Russia some time back to sort this out and as far as they are concerned the two are the same pistol. The Russian designation is èæ35 which is for all intents and purposes is IZH in English. IJ may be a term that the US used when they made minor mods to the pistol but it and the IZH are one and the same pistols and totally different from the HR 30

Sorry. The bloody system won't reproduce the cyrillic letters.
Tom

twoodle1-at-bigpond.net.au.46900.46897
Donovan

Re: Top standard pistol?

Post by Donovan »

I got a like new AW93 for sale. Email for pics if interested.
jamdon-at-earthlink.net.46901.46815
ernesto

Post by ernesto »

: I got a like new AW93 for sale. Email for pics if interested.
I am looking for a used AW93, How much you are asking for?
Thanks. Ernesto.

Donovan

Post by Donovan »

I would like to get $1490.00 w/Docter sight or $1350.00 w/iron sight. Thanks for asking.
jamdon-at-earthlink.net.46946.46926
ernesto

Post by ernesto »

: I would like to get $1490.00 w/Docter sight or $1350.00 w/iron sight. Thanks for asking.
Thanks for your fast answer,i am looking for a used one without the optic, just iron sight and please do not feel insulted but my budget is only 800 dollars,excuse me for taking your time and attention.
sinceresly Ernesto.

ernesto

Post by ernesto »

: I would like to get $1490.00 w/Docter sight or $1350.00 w/iron sight. Thanks for asking.
Excuse me but i forgot to tell you that I am in Florida, Miami, Where im the country are you?
Thanks.Ernesto.