Pardini SP22 grip

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
ausdiver99

Pardini SP22 grip

Post by ausdiver99 »

Hi,

I have the opportunity to obtain a grip for above however it is an electronic trigger version whereas the club pistol here has a mechanical trigger. I can't see any comments about compatibility anywhere so I assume the "e" version will fit the "m" firearm. Unfortunately the grip is in Australia and the pistol in Singapore so pre-testing is impossible and importing it is close to that too so I don't want to start the process if it will not fit!

Can any Pardini experts let me know?

Thanks in advance.

Pete
crankythunder

Re: Pardini SP22 grip

Post by crankythunder »

Hey Pete:

I do not know if a electronic grip will fit on a mechanical SP but you might want to email Vlad at Pardini USA. Even though you are in Singapore I am sure he would respond quickly to such a simple question.

He has given great service and been responsive for me. Just be aware that if they are away for a match, it might take a week or so to get a response.

Regards,
Cranky
william

Post by william »

crankythunder wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:13 am Hey Pete:

I do not know if a electronic grip will fit on a mechanical SP but you might want to email Vlad at Pardini USA. Even though you are in Singapore I am sure he would respond quickly to such a simple question.

He has given great service and been responsive for me. Just be aware that if they are away for a match, it might take a week or so to get a response.

Regards,
Cranky
No, DON'T bother PardiniUSA. Contact the dealer / distributor in Singapore.
j danielsson

Post by j danielsson »

Electric grip fits on mechanical pistol. I have tried this because of the ability to put weights in the grip.

Filling up the cavities with wood and glue to make it stronger is not a bad idea.
Peter_R

Post by Peter_R »

Thanks all!