Post by Mark »

Can I get your opinion on this pistol?
Thanks.
Mark
Modenaro-at-aol.com.46527.0
glenn

Re: Aeron B-96

Post by glenn »

: Can I get your opinion on this pistol?
: Thanks.
: Mark
Mark; I currently have an Aeron B-96 and I enjoy it very much...I use it for IHMSA silhouette...it was produced in 1999 and has started to develop some minor problems but I suppose they all will after awhile.....probably just needs rebuilt....
IMO it is a very good and convient pistol although abit out dated for the current 10m game......
glenn

buckeyeair-at-earthlink.net.46537.46527
Seaton (Gripman)

Re: Aeron B-96

Post by Seaton (Gripman) »

ive haD MINE SINCE 2000 WITH MAYBE 30 TINS THRU IT. IT DID JAM TWICE BUT I CLEARED IT OTHERWISE NO PROB, ITS A GREAT FUN GUN AND KILLS SILHOUETS WITH GREAT REGULARITY:) opps caps ,sorry. iveeen the high # euro guns malfubction just as much ME:)

: Can I get your opinion on this pistol?
: Thanks.
: Mark

seaton2-at-frontiernet.net.46539.46527
Joe G.

New model B-98.....

Post by Joe G. »

Hi Mark, just thought you might also want to know about the new repeater from Aeron. It is precharged (scuba) and looks quite interesting. The tank is mounted low on the frame with the sliding weight system mounted directly to the trigger guard so I would think that the center of gravity is low which should help stabilize the gun. You can see it at the following address: www.pyramydair.com/cgi-bin/model.pl?_id=451
JosephJFG-at-aol.com.46569.46527
Charles

Re: New model B-98.....

Post by Charles »

: Hi Mark, just thought you might also want to know about the new repeater from Aeron. It is precharged (scuba) and looks quite interesting. The tank is mounted low on the frame with the sliding weight system mounted directly to the trigger guard so I would think that the center of gravity is low which should help stabilize the gun. You can see it at the following address: www.pyramydair.com/cgi-bin/model.pl?_id=451
Nice pistol but I do wish the price tag was a bit less. I have seen mint condition Steyr LP5's and FWB C55's for less than that. When the B96's were 1/3 the price of new LP-5's, they were a pretty good deal even with the reliability rumblings. I worry they are going to price themselves out of their nitch at this rate.
Charles

crrmeyer-at-yahoo.com.46604.46569
Joe G.

Re: New model B-98.....

Post by Joe G. »

Hi Charles, I agree about the pricing especially considering the second hand FWB C55 I got recently. BTW, the rapid fire Walther should be on it's way to me, will give you an early report.

JosephJFG-at-aol.com.46605.46604