Walther KK100, any good?

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

yana

Walther KK100, any good?

Post by yana »

anyone knows the KK100?
great price, about $800 here in Europe, blue stock..
but how about quality&accuracy?
hwtyger-at-hotmail.com.46488.0
pdeal

Re: Walther KK100, any good?

Post by pdeal »

Here in the US the anschutz 64 is more popular as a atarter gun but the KK100 sure looks nice to me. I don't have any first hand experience with it but I have read some on the KK100 on other web sites. It seems it uses the CZ rimfire action. This is the same action as is on the cz452 sporters and is a very stout action. I understand Walther puts a match trigger on it.
pdeal-at-mylanlabs.com.46489.46488
Rod G.

Post by Rod G. »

:I ordered one for delivery to Canada but after 6 months I got tired of waiting and cancelled the order. Even after that time, the dealer and Walther did not have a firm date for delivery or manufacture.
It is indeed a CZ action and barrel with a Walther trigger assembly and stock/fittings.
I'm confident that it would be a good quality and accurate rifle and the price is also attractive.
I ended up buying a FWB, and it appears to be a fine rifle even though I haven't been able to match any ammo to it yet. I have also tried emailing FWB with simple, straightforward questions and have not receive any relpies. I am disappointed with that.
It all seems a bit of a crap shoot, even with the big manufacturers.
Good luck,
Rod G.

lowkey-at-autobahn.mb.ca.46505.46488
Curt Ingersoll

Post by Curt Ingersoll »

We have one we have been using in our Junior Program for about 1 year. We haven't had any problems with it.
The only draw back is the rear sight has a limited amount of back and forth movement.
We were going to order another one last fall when we found out that Walther had rejected a bunch of barrels, and delevery was being held up.
Curt
gunsmoke-at-toast.net.46552.46488