Steyr LG100 FT Air Rifle

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

John

Steyr LG100 FT Air Rifle

Post by John »

I am interested in purchasing a LG100 FT. If you have had the opportunity to shoot either the standard LG100 or the FT version, I would like to hear your comments.
wjknight-at-aol.com.46516.0
Doug O

Re: Steyr LG100 FT Air Rifle

Post by Doug O »

: I am interested in purchasing a LG100 FT. If you have had the opportunity to shoot either the standard LG100 or the FT version, I would like to hear your comments.
i have a standard LG 100, which i bought from Don Nygord about two years ago. i am very happy with the rifle. i have not shot other top grade rifles, so i can't compare it with them. i like the adjustability. i can change it over from left to right in a few minutes. the trigger is great.access for loading is good, even with a scope. the cocking lever swings to the side, so it does not hit a scope. the quality seems top notch. i have put about 4500 pellets through it with no problems at all. my only gripe is the black coating on the receiver. it is a little rough. i would like to see something smoother. i hope this helps. please contact me if i can help further. Doug O
dougo-at-dock.net.46526.46516