Which one to buy?..... HELP......

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Mark

Which one to buy?..... HELP......

Post by Mark »

As you can see from my 2 posts (Mark / Sig210-6)
I am trying to buy an air pistol. Not sure what to get?
Way too many out there. Is the a stand by pistol
you could recommend? Asked about the Tech Force SS-2 Olympic Match
and IZH 46M Match Pistol, but there are so many out there!
Nemesis, HW45, HW40, Gamo compact comp match pistol,Tempest,
are just a few, the list goes on. Maybe the question is too broad? I shoot handguns often, and would like something accurate, quiet, and dependable for practicing at home. Am not sold on Co2, is a single pump the way to go? Or have the Co2 guns improved? Single shot? Or multi?
(I Wish there was an accurate multishot model with an internal silencer from the factory)But many say the IZH is the way to go.
Thanks, signed "Confused"

Mark

Re: Which one to buy?..... HELP......

Post by Mark »

Forgot my e-mail address.
E-mails are OK too!
Modenaro@aol.com
Modenaro-at-aol.com.46417.46416
Mark

Post by Mark »

" Am not sold on Co2, is a single pump the way to go? Or have the Co2 guns improved? "
Let me just add (In my price range)
of under $400.00

Modenaro-at-aol.com.46418.46416
Roland Cannon

A thought

Post by Roland Cannon »

The IZH is probably the way to go based on your list.
The Tech Force is junk. I owned one for a short period of time. Some may be better than others, but why take a chance? Honestly, mine was so inaccurate a person was better off spitting the pellets out through a straw.
Bill T.

Post by Bill T. »

Mark - With all the info available on "Target Talk" Archives, it should be pretty clear that the best route for you to get started is the IZH 46M. It has a super trigger and is more than accurate enough. I got one about a month ago and set up a 10M range in my basement. It is quiet and doesn't bother my wife, who doesn't care for guns, and doesn't frighten my gun shy dog. Believe me, you won't be sorry with the IZH.

: As you can see from my 2 posts (Mark / Sig210-6)
: I am trying to buy an air pistol. Not sure what to get?
: Way too many out there. Is the a stand by pistol
: you could recommend? Asked about the Tech Force SS-2 Olympic Match
: and IZH 46M Match Pistol, but there are so many out there!
: Nemesis, HW45, HW40, Gamo compact comp match pistol,Tempest,
: are just a few, the list goes on. Maybe the question is too broad? I shoot handguns often, and would like something accurate, quiet, and dependable for practicing at home. Am not sold on Co2, is a single pump the way to go? Or have the Co2 guns improved? Single shot? Or multi?
: (I Wish there was an accurate multishot model with an internal silencer from the factory)But many say the IZH is the way to go.
: Thanks, signed "Confused"

wtisler-at-charter.net.46421.46416
mako

you already entered your email address ...

Post by mako »

your name after "Posted by ..." should be highlighted ... and is a direct LINK to email you ...

makofoto-at-earthlink.net.46422.46417