IZH46 Lefty Grip Needed

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

David

IZH46 Lefty Grip Needed

Post by David »

Hello,
Does anyone have, or know where i can get, a left-handed grip for an IZH46? My little sister is just getting into the sport but she's south-pawed.
P.S. Please don't hesitate to respond, my dad's already got the hacksaw ready if I can't find a real one.
Thanks,
David
daglietti@yahoo.com
daglietti-at-yahoo.com.46296.0
Ksilver

Re: IZH46 Lefty Grip Needed

Post by Ksilver »

Cutting off your sisters left hand does seem to be the logical course of action!!!!!!!!!
Rodm

Post by Rodm »

Try Arnie Vitarbo, His email address is <afv56@outdrs.net>.
I don't think that he makes them anymore but he can stear you to where you can get them.
: Hello,
: Does anyone have, or know where i can get, a left-handed grip for an IZH46? My little sister is just getting into the sport but she's south-pawed.
: P.S. Please don't hesitate to respond, my dad's already got the hacksaw ready if I can't find a real one.
: Thanks,
: David
: daglietti@yahoo.com

ramadsen-at-iname.com.46309.46296
Rodm

Sorry lost address

Post by Rodm »

Try Arnie Vitarbo, His address is
4428 N 1230 E
Cedar City, UT 84720
email: afv56@outdrs.net
I think that they are being made by
Wayne and Sherry Meagher, they bought him out look for them or "Vitarbo Target Grips" on the web
: I don't think that he makes them anymore but he can stear you to where you can get them.
: : Hello,
: : Does anyone have, or know where i can get, a left-handed grip for an IZH46? My little sister is just getting into the sport but she's south-pawed.
: : P.S. Please don't hesitate to respond, my dad's already got the hacksaw ready if I can't find a real one.
: : Thanks,
: : David
: : daglietti@yahoo.com

ramadsen-at-iname.com.46312.46309
Gunsmithing, Inc.

Post by Gunsmithing, Inc. »

: Hello,
: Does anyone have, or know where i can get, a left-handed grip for an IZH46? My little sister is just getting into the sport but she's south-pawed.
: P.S. Please don't hesitate to respond, my dad's already got the hacksaw ready if I can't find a real one.
: Thanks,
: David
: daglietti@yahoo.com