FWB 2602 question

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Jenni

FWB 2602 question

Post by Jenni »

What type of hook are you using on this SBR? The one that comes with it is not too good.
smellycat7676-at-yahoo.com.46307.0
tom

Re: FWB 2602 question

Post by tom »

: What type of hook are you using on this SBR? The one that comes with it is not too good.
Are you using the 2602 Super Match hook? I find it to be generally satisfactory. I particularly like the idea of needing only one wrench to make adjustments. I use my rifle primarily for 4P shooting and the Super Match buttplate easily adjusts for length of pull...no tools, and down angle..4mm allen wrench-2 bolts...much easier than any other buttplate. If you compare the Anschutz it has similar adjustments but all require a wrench and take more time and care at the firing line. My $.02

tommc-at-neca.com.46338.46307
Mac

Post by Mac »

: What type of hook are you using on this SBR? The one that comes with it is not too good.
It will take a System Gemini plate, although it can be a little long with this setup. I guess it will also take a MEC plate. Either would be much, much better than the plate that comes with the rifle.
Richrad

Post by Richrad »

I had to purchase an after market "prone" buttplate from FWB.I found the one that came with it could not get up high enough , I also had to buy the extra long forks.Took a long time to get used to but now am pretty happy with it.
bigrg-at-dodo.com.au.46389.46307