Replacemnt grips for Pardini SP

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Wee Hooker

Replacemnt grips for Pardini SP

Post by Wee Hooker »

I've been thinking about upgrading the grips on my Pardini. They feel "oK" but not as form fitting as the CM's I have on my Styer LP1. I've got a Med ( Right)hand and these just seem a little large and sloppy. Not wacky about the fit/angle of the palm shelf either.
I was wondering if anyone had suggestions /links to get me started in my quest for the perfect grips.
Thanks in advance
weehooker-at-att.net.46315.0
PETE

Re: Replacemnt grips for Pardini SP

Post by PETE »

Try Arnie Vitrabo or Seaton Thomas or try buying a slightly used grip and modify to your hearts content.
: I've been thinking about upgrading the grips on my Pardini. They feel "oK" but not as form fitting as the CM's I have on my Styer LP1. I've got a Med ( Right)hand and these just seem a little large and sloppy. Not wacky about the fit/angle of the palm shelf either.
: I was wondering if anyone had suggestions /links to get me started in my quest for the perfect grips.
: Thanks in advance

AB

Post by AB »

I replaced my pardini grips with Vitrabo's, I liked them so much I 'am replacing all my morini grips with Vitrabo. Be warned they are different to morini or K&N grips, but I think better. The best solution is to get a custom set made for you.
Although I have several grips made by a gripmaker to Olympic teams, the Vitrabo grips align the sights better.[ www.nealjguns.com ] for Vitrabo grips, the spelling is not wrong.

Mark

Rink grips rock!

Post by Mark »

I recently got to try Rink grips for a Pardini SP and a Pardini K22. Wow! Amazing feel. It felt like I could easily position my hand in the same way every time. It's hard to describe, but I felt they filled my hands in a way that felt like it would be easy to have a consistent grip. The stippling was also of such quality that neither gun felt like it would shift in my hand. I'll probably be upgrading to Rink grips as soon as I can afford to do so.
: I've been thinking about upgrading the grips on my Pardini. They feel "oK" but not as form fitting as the CM's I have on my Styer LP1. I've got a Med ( Right)hand and these just seem a little large and sloppy. Not wacky about the fit/angle of the palm shelf either.
: I was wondering if anyone had suggestions /links to get me started in my quest for the perfect grips.

Hnak Hannah

Post by Hnak Hannah »

I had (note tense) the Nygord grips on my SP, things went bad when I tried to modify them using Bondo. I had an allergic reaction to the Bondo and ordered up some Vitarbo grips. Arnie even rang me up to discuss what I wanted, the grips are beautiful and the fit was as close to perfect as I could have hoped for.
If you want some grips to experiment on, I'm pretty sure I have the Bondo'd Nygord grips around someplace. I'd let them go very, very cheap - I can't use them.

hankhan-at-hotmail.com.46339.46315