Sightprolongation for FWB P34

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Raub

Sightprolongation for FWB P34

Post by Raub »

Hi there,
I´ve bought the sight prolongation for my P34 offered by FWB. After 60 shots with a rest to control the sight, I scored 371 with a standard program, thats 10 Points more than my mean for the last year. My impression is that the tens do not change but that all 8 are within the 9 now.
I really recommed that thing.
Raub
Alexey

Re: Sightprolongation for FWB P34

Post by Alexey »

: Hi there,
: I´ve bought the sight prolongation for my P34 offered by FWB. After 60 shots with a rest to control the sight, I scored 371 with a standard program, thats 10 Points more than my mean for the last year. My impression is that the tens do not change but that all 8 are within the 9 now.
: I really recommed that thing.
: Raub
I used to think that eights belong to poor wrist/trigger control, and you managed to cure that with sights?
Best regards, Alexey
PS Don't let impressions deceive you :).
alexey931-at-list.ru.46148.46111
Warren

What is it?

Post by Warren »

I must admit I'm intrigued, I didn't know FWB made any sight extension system for the P34, can you give us more details?
I tend to agree with Alexey... an extended sight radius might give more precise placing of shots when everything goes right (good hold and fine motor control) but tends to make life more difficult when under pressure.

akihmsa

Re: Sightprolongation for FWB P34

Post by akihmsa »

Hi Raub
A 371 is only a little better than a 6 ring on average so those 8's that turned into 9's must have a corresponding amount of 5's? Gadgets won't get you to 500x600 let alone higher. Work sight alignment and trigger control and you will improve more than what any gadget will net you. : Hi there,
: I´ve bought the sight prolongation for my P34 offered by FWB. After 60 shots with a rest to control the sight, I scored 371 with a standard program, thats 10 Points more than my mean for the last year. My impression is that the tens do not change but that all 8 are within the 9 now.
: I really recommed that thing.
: Raub

Raub

371 with 40shots

Post by Raub »

Hi there,
I scored 371 with 40shots, thats a mean of 9,3.40 shots are a standard program in Germany for the low level contests I´m participating.
But anyway It is of course important to improve the individual behavior AND the technical equipment.
Raub