FWB 2602 trigger

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

tom

FWB 2602 trigger

Post by tom »

My 2602 has a sweet trigger as delivered form the factory; however, as I read the owner's instructions to do a little fine tuning the translation from German seems a little stilted. One adjustment refers to the "way" of the trigger which I understand to mean "take-up" and the second adjustment refers to the "trigger" point. Has anyone worked on this trigger enough to give ma little more info. I eamailed FWB but they have not answered. TIA
Tom

tommc-at-mindspring.com.46118.0
pdeal

Re: FWB 2602 trigger

Post by pdeal »

I have had the best results in figuring out what is what on Anschutz, FWB and other triggers to take the barreled action out of the stock and look at what is going on in there as you cock the rifle and dryfire it a few times. If you are mechanically inclined I think you will gain much more insight this way than any written description.

Rod G.

Good luck getting an answer/reply from FWB!!

Post by Rod G. »

The trigger point I think is the sear engagement but I'll have to consult my 2600 booklet for the "way" thing. I noticed on my 2600 that I cannot remove all the "take-up" even with the adjustment screw turned all the way in.
I've emailed FWB politely about 6 times over a 2 month time period with no replies. When I was interested in buying a FWB AP though, they answered quickly. What does that tell you? Even a simple "screw off" is easier to take than no reply at all.
Good Luck,
Rod G.

lowkey-at-autobahn.mb.ca.46147.46118