Looking to buy - air rifle sights...

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

TWebster in TX

Looking to buy - air rifle sights...

Post by TWebster in TX »

Looking for decent, inexpensive, used sights that will fit my Walther LG300. I sold off the set that came with the gun and have been shooting silhouette with a scope. Now I would like to shoot some 10M. Click my name and email me with what you have and what you want for it. Thanks. T
twebster-at-iso.com.46100.0
Michael Ray

Re: Looking to buy - air rifle sights...

Post by Michael Ray »

: Looking for decent, inexpensive, used sights that will fit my Walther LG300. I sold off the set that came with the gun and have been shooting silhouette with a scope.
If you sold the front sight as well, you'll need to get another Walther for it at least since FWB, Anschutz and Walther use different dovetails on the front for some reason. Most rear sights should work though.
Bubba

Re: Looking to buy - air rifle sights...

Post by Bubba »

: : Looking for decent, inexpensive, used sights that will fit my Walther LG300. I sold off the set that came with the gun and have been shooting silhouette with a scope.
: If you sold the front sight as well, you'll need to get another Walther for it at least since FWB, Anschutz and Walther use different dovetails on the front for some reason. Most rear sights should work though.
As I recall the Walther front sight had a narrow dove tail. The one I owned was an Alutech 300, So does the Steyr LG 100. Yup, owned one of them too. I do not know for certain that the Steyr front sight will work on the Walther, but if it would, Pilkington has some Steyr Sight sets at a reasonable price.
Respectfully,
Bubba

DanielHankiins-at-wmconnect.com.46149.46117