FS: Aluminum Scuba Tank w/ DIN Valve

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Richard

FS: Aluminum Scuba Tank w/ DIN Valve

Post by Richard »

Being offered for sale is an as new aluminum scuba tank in excellent condition. This tank has the DIN fitting required to fill CA rifles and handguns. DOT date/inspection stamp is current.
This tank has a beautiful "candy apple" blue paint finish that does not have any scratches. In fact the tank has never been out of the original box. It is in pristine condition. This tank has been filled once and has only been used to fill FWBs in my home.
If the buyer frequents the Atlanta area, the tank comes with a reciept for 9 more free fills and inspections from the scuba shop where I purchased it.
Emails answered promptly. Digital photos on request. Recent references from sales on Target Talk available.

shoot177-at-excite.com.46052.0
JP O'Connor

Re: FS: Aluminum Scuba Tank w/ DIN Valve

Post by JP O'Connor »

Hi Richard,
My outgoing email is down temporarily. (I should be able to email you from the office in tomorrow morning with my phone numbers.)
I live in the Atlanta area and would like to speak with you ASAP about the tank... price, where you are located, etc., as I will most likely wish to purchase the tank. If you will email me your phone contact info I will call you.
Sorry for the public post here... due to the email problem.
Thanks,
JP

jpoc-at-acm.org.46055.46052