Don't Forget the "High Noon"!

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Mark Rogers

Don't Forget the "High Noon"!

Post by Mark Rogers »

Hey all -
With the Thanksgiving holiday coming up here in the U.S., let's all try to take out a bit of shopping/eating/football time and submit a score for the High Noon Postal. Grzegorz does a wonderful job running the postal and lets help support it and keep it "full and fun". For a lot of us, especially in the metropolis of southern Nebraska, postals are our only regular "match", so having Grzegorz's High Noon really is a bonus! For me this weekend, I can either enjoy shooting the High Noon postal, or watch the Nebraska Cornhuskers get "shot out of the saddle" in Colorado :-(
Happy Holidays!
Mark
Roland Cannon

Reduced distance ok????

Post by Roland Cannon »

I am finally in my new house. The thing that sold me on it was the fact that I could shoot ten meters in the basement. 30 year mortgage...for that.....YES!!!!!
My buddy is not so lucky. If he does not hit the fish tank, 7.5 is about all he gets. Can he still submit scores if a reduced distance is noted?
Mark

Re: Reduced distance ok????

Post by Mark »

Yes. In fact, several shooters do this. Here's the High Noon Website address:
http://omega.pol.lublin.pl/highnoon/highnoon.htm
: I am finally in my new house. The thing that sold me on it was the fact that I could shoot ten meters in the basement. 30 year mortgage...for that.....YES!!!!!
: My buddy is not so lucky. If he does not hit the fish tank, 7.5 is about all he gets. Can he still submit scores if a reduced distance is noted?

bubba

Congradulations

Post by bubba »

: I am finally in my new house. The thing that sold me on it was the fact that I could shoot ten meters in the basement. 30 year mortgage...for that.....YES!!!!!
Ain't movin fun? 30 year mortgage? Heck, I don't even buy green bananas.
: My buddy is not so lucky. If he does not hit the fish tank, 7.5 is about all he gets. Can he still submit scores if a reduced distance is noted?
Would it be possible for your buddy to shoot in your house? I never did too good on grade cards in school under the section marked Plays well with others. I do better now, and I bet you do too.
I remain,
Respectfully,
Bubba
PS If your buddy lived near me, I would let him shoot at my house.
Danielhankiins-at-wmconnect.com.46072.46054
Bubba

Re: Don't Forget the "High Noon"!

Post by Bubba »

: Hey all -
: With the Thanksgiving holiday coming up here in the U.S., let's all try to take out a bit of shopping/eating/football time and submit a score for the High Noon Postal. Grzegorz does a wonderful job running the postal and lets help support it and keep it "full and fun". For a lot of us, especially in the metropolis of southern Nebraska, postals are our only regular "match", so having Grzegorz's High Noon really is a bonus!
Same is true in Southwest Missouri. Just no pellet pistol contest within 300 miles, so the High Noon is my shootig match.
Rifle shooters, Please consider the AR 30 REQ division. Here you CANNOT wear shooting speccific clothing. Glove is allowed, but no jacket shooting pants, or shooting shoes. All other 10 m rifle ruls apply, except that the course of fire is 30 shots. No more than two (2) shots per target, for scoring purposes, I am told. I never have much problem scoring the targets, and mostly finish near the bottom of the page, but I love it.
The AR 30 REQ is an excellant veenue for the collectors and users of the older, classic air rifles. I would like to see more FWB-300s, and Anschutz 380, and RWS To-75s participating.
Please come join us in the High Noon Competition.
Respectfully,
Bubba AKA Dan Hankins
Danhankiins-at-wmconnect.com.46073.46051