Drulov DU-10

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Bill T.

Drulov DU-10

Post by Bill T. »

Does anyone have any experience with the Drulov DU-10 air pistol?
wtisler-at-charter.net.45967.0
Rod G.

Re: Drulov DU-10

Post by Rod G. »

I bought one on a trial basis last winter. I fired only a few hundred rounds when it started leaking co2 and soon after one side of the cocking device on the receiver broke off while shooting. Before that however, it was a heck of a lot of fun. It was typically AP accurate and the trigger pull was pretty good. I also liked the inline loading and the overall fit and finish was pretty good. The balance is good and I suprised myself at how quickly I could put 5 quick shots inside the 8 ring or better.
All that fun aside, I don't think I would buy one unless I could at least drive to the dealer for repairs. Mine is at least $20 in shipping each way. That cocking device was "white metal" and would probably be a regular repair.
I would save up for a more reliable repeater.
Regards,
Rod G.
lowkey-at-autobahn.mb.ca.45982.45967
Bob

Post by Bob »

Bill, I have one and I really like it. It's reliable, accurate but for me it has a lot of take up. It is not a Styer or FWB but with what you save you can buy a whole lot of pellets. You can also dry fire (co2 with be used but no pellet is loaded in the gun)multiple lowering or cocking the gun.
: Does anyone have any experience with the Drulov DU-10 air pistol?

iceman-at-tcnet.net.46007.45967
JimTMich

Post by JimTMich »

: Does anyone have any experience with the Drulov DU-10 air pistol?
I just bought one. Nice for the money.
I've got about 250 rounds through it and no problems whatsoever. Hope it holds up.
jjtaylor74-at-juno.com.47200.45967