For Sale Hammerli 208S

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Tom Suswal

For Sale Hammerli 208S

Post by Tom Suswal »

I have a Hammerli 208S for sale it is in very fine condition with 4 mag's, Mammerli scope mount and tools. It has been R/R tested smallest group .679 Eley 10x @ 50 yards. I have just changed out the fireing pin and all springs and I have some spare parts. I also have a second grip for the gun. Digital pictures can be sent to you. I am asking $2000. Please all intrested individuals contact me off the list at tsuswal@aol.com. I will be out of town for the rest of the weekend but returning on Monday I will respond to all e-mails at that time.
Thank You
Tom Suswal
tsuswal-at-aol.com.44244.0
miguel a. sotelo

Re: For Sale Hammerli 208S

Post by miguel a. sotelo »

: I have a Hammerli 208S for sale it is in very fine condition with 4 mag's, Mammerli scope mount and tools. It has been R/R tested smallest group .679 Eley 10x @ 50 yards. I have just changed out the fireing pin and all springs and I have some spare parts. I also have a second grip for the gun. Digital pictures can be sent to you. I am asking $2000. Please all intrested individuals contact me off the list at tsuswal@aol.com. I will be out of town for the rest of the weekend but returning on Monday I will respond to all e-mails at that time.
: Thank You
: Tom Suswal

miguesot-at-hotmail.com.46410.44244
marisol magallon mendez

Re: For Sale Hammerli 208S

Post by marisol magallon mendez »

Hi:
I interesed por Hammerli 208S, please respond to my email, What is the price and send a picture the hammerli.
thank you.

marysolwww-at-yahoo.com.mx.47018.46410