wow - FWB 300s

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

steve b.

wow - FWB 300s

Post by steve b. »

broke down and purchased one from a friend. took it home, set it up on the 10 meter range in a BR front rest and rear bag. very impressive accuracy. what a nice rifle. glad i spent for it.
Gaines Blackwell

Re: wow - FWB 300s

Post by Gaines Blackwell »

Steve, though they are long obsolete as top competitors any 10M rifle that can stay in production for three decades is something special. I still love shooting them and listening too and just feeling their clockwork precision. My oldest is a 1974 model and my newest was made in 1998, with four others spaced out in between. Certainly my testament to how I feel about them. FWB offers excellent service and will tell you when it was shipped as well as send you a copy of the manual. They maintain all parts necessary to rebuild them and they have a hugh following.....GTB
broke down and purchased one from a friend. took it home, set it up on the 10 meter range in a BR front rest and rear bag. very impressive accuracy. what a nice rifle. glad i spent for it.

gtblackwell-at-charter.net.45964.45922
steve b.

Re: wow - FWB 300s

Post by steve b. »

good news indeed. thanks. i now know what you mean, when you have described their mechanical precision. i can see why they have a large following, i think i'm one of that group now.
Gaines Blackwell

Re: wow - The FWB 300s

Post by Gaines Blackwell »

Steve, join us at the FWB 300 forum, about 160 members that are collectively and individually very knowledgeble about the guns....Take a look at....http://groups.yahoo/group/FWB300 airguns/?yguid=39726084.................GTB

: broke down and purchased one from a friend. took it home, set it up on the 10 meter range in a BR front rest and rear bag. very impressive accuracy. what a nice rifle. glad i spent for it.

gtblackwell-at-charter.net.46004.45922