better rear sight for Ruger Mk II

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Sam

better rear sight for Ruger Mk II

Post by Sam »

I really enjoy my Ruger Mk II but I just can not stand the thin rear sight which comes with it. Does anybody know of a good wide rear sight (similar to the ones found on the European pistols) which I can put on my Ruger Mk II?
- Sam
=> samthompson@post.com
samthompson-at-post.com.45994.0
David Bartlett

Re: better rear sight for Ruger Mk II

Post by David Bartlett »

: I really enjoy my Ruger Mk II but I just can not stand the thin rear sight which comes with it. Does anybody know of a good wide rear sight (similar to the ones found on the European pistols) which I can put on my Ruger Mk II?
: - Sam
: => samthompson@post.com
Sam, Volquartsen makes a nice rear sight for the Mk II. Just type it into any search engine and you can see one.
dlb-at-mfx.net.46000.45994
Steve

Re: better rear sight for Ruger Mk II

Post by Steve »

Gun parts corp. has a Millett rear sight for the Ruger for $20 or so. It's not as wide as the european guns, but it's a bit better than the original.
Steve.

: : I really enjoy my Ruger Mk II but I just can not stand the thin rear sight which comes with it. Does anybody know of a good wide rear sight (similar to the ones found on the European pistols) which I can put on my Ruger Mk II?
: : - Sam
: : => samthompson@post.com
: Sam, Volquartsen makes a nice rear sight for the Mk II. Just type it into any search engine and you can see one.

tenex-at-sbgclobal.net.46034.46000