FWB-602, any opinions or stats?

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

JohnL

FWB-602, any opinions or stats?

Post by JohnL »

I saw a 602 for sale tonight and was wondering what people think of them? Only reference I could find through Google was negative saying they had troubles. Do they? Would it be better to save up the extra for a used 603? Also, do they have the same stats ( weight etc ) as the 603, and is there any way to lighten one? Many thanks for the help.
John
jelow1966-at-yahoo.com.45988.0
Michael Ray

Re: FWB-602, any opinions or stats?

Post by Michael Ray »

: I saw a 602 for sale tonight and was wondering what people think of them? Only reference I could find through Google was negative saying they had troubles. Do they? Would it be better to save up the extra for a used 603? Also, do they have the same stats ( weight etc ) as the 603, and is there any way to lighten one? Many thanks for the help.
Not sure what the trouble was or how widespread it was (I'd guess the "absorber"), but the 603 came out real fast (within a year). I know a couple people who went back to their 601s.
As for weight, they should be very close to the same and you can remove the barrel weight if you want (or slide it back). Or add weight to the back end, which will make it feel lighter.