Dry Fire Walther GSP Expert .32 - Is it possible??

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Heath

Dry Fire Walther GSP Expert .32 - Is it possible??

Post by Heath »

I have a friend who has recently purchased a new Walther GSP Expert .32 and they are keen to know if dry firing is possible with out damage to the workings of the pistol (ie firing pin, hammer etc). If not can anybody provide details on the best method for practicing trigger control with this pistol with out causing lasting damage?
Thanks in advance for the constuctive comments.

Heath
Avianna

Re: Dry Fire Walther GSP Expert .32 - Is it possible??

Post by Avianna »

You have a few choices:
1. get a GSP dry fire trigger, it allows you to dry fire 5 shots for each cock of the pistol.
2. get some 32 snap caps, so the firing pin has something to hit each time you dry fire it
3. I've heard things like plastic milk tabs can even work fine, if you cut the right shape out of them, and put it in place.
The dry fire trigger is really quite cool, and is the only pistol I know that offers this.
Avianna
: I have a friend who has recently purchased a new Walther GSP Expert .32 and they are keen to know if dry firing is possible with out damage to the workings of the pistol (ie firing pin, hammer etc). If not can anybody provide details on the best method for practicing trigger control with this pistol with out causing lasting damage?
: Thanks in advance for the constuctive comments.
:
: Heath

trinity-at-candesign.com.45848.45842