Pardini SP trigger adj. help not in TenP files!

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Mark

Pardini SP trigger adj. help not in TenP files!

Post by Mark »

Help! I was looking at the TenP files trying to figure out how to adjust my Pardini SP, but my gun doesn't fit the description there. In the TenP files, it speaks of a series of three screws in a row in front of the trigger.
I actually have five, and not in a row!
1. The first one is a small hex head in front of the trigger is below the frame and actually on the front part of the trigger; it's slightly off to the right (assuming gun is pointed away from you).
2. There are two side by side in front of this one on the frame. A large hex head on the left, and a much smaller hex head on the right.
3. A large, hollow, slotted head screw, with a small hex head inside of it.
I know what the large hex head screw on the trigger itself does (moves trigger shoe forward/back/rotates), but what do each of these other screws do?
weehooker

Re: Pardini SP trigger adj. help not in TenP files!

Post by weehooker »

Ok, lets see if we can talk you through it. The newer SP's are layed out like this.
Farthest from trigger shoe forward ( looking at bottm of gun & pointing away from you. ) is a large slotted screw with a allen screw inside ( on frame under trigger guard). The Large sloted screw is known as CS. It lenghtens/shortens the second stage travel ( CW to lengthen).
Inside hex screw is called PS. This adjusts second stage weight ( CW to increase)
Next screw back toward trigger and slightly to rt is TS which is adjustable trigger stop.
Next screw back (and below frame level) is PG which regulates "disconector engagement of sear". CW to reduce freeplay before first stage. Last in line is RG which is the large screw that holds the trigger shoe on and in position.
There are also two other trigger adjustment screws. PP is a hex screw burried in a hole on top of the frame (and left side when looking down from top) just forward of the rear sight. It is hard to see. This adjusts first stage trigger weight. (CW to increase).
Lastly CP is on the rear of the pistol when you remove the grip. This screw regulates first stage travel. Too much CW and the trigger won't function. "PG should be readjusted when this screw is adjusted."
I'd be willing to bet that you could get a photocopy/ owners manual from Don nygords web site. A picture helps allot!
hth

: Help! I was looking at the TenP files trying to figure out how to adjust my Pardini SP, but my gun doesn't fit the description there. In the TenP files, it speaks of a series of three screws in a row in front of the trigger.
: I actually have five, and not in a row!
: 1. The first one is a small hex head in front of the trigger is below the frame and actually on the front part of the trigger; it's slightly off to the right (assuming gun is pointed away from you).
: 2. There are two side by side in front of this one on the frame. A large hex head on the left, and a much smaller hex head on the right.
: 3. A large, hollow, slotted head screw, with a small hex head inside of it.
: I know what the large hex head screw on the trigger itself does (moves trigger shoe forward/back/rotates), but what do each of these other screws do?

stale

Re: Pardini SP trigger adj. help not in TenP files!

Post by stale »

::There are a scanned image of the pardini trigger on this site.
::http://www.karlslundesport.dk/Paraft.htm
::but unfortunally the explaining is in danish.
::stale
s.waagbo-at-online.no.45775.45767