RE: Pants: So what have you done???

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Jake

RE: Pants: So what have you done???

Post by Jake »

That is what I would like to know! I would hope that you have copied what you have written here concerning this topic over the last few days and fowarded it to your national shooting federation. For or against. I believe in democracy. Your opinion matters. What I don't like is a bunch of talking that goes nowhere except onto TargetTalk.
Many of you have written well reasoned, thoughtful "articles". Who else has seen them? Need I remind you that ISSF does not look at TT?
If you live in the USA contact
Robert Mitchell, CEO for USA Shooting robert.mitchell@usashooting.org
and
David Johnson, USA Shooting National Rifle Coach david.johnson@usashooting.org
If you live outside the USA please contact your country's shooting federation.
The email address for the ISSF is munich@issf-shooting.org
It is also very important that a copy is sent directly to the Chairman of the ISSF Rifle Committee, Mr. Tomislav Sepec, of Croatia: info@hrvatski-streljacki.hr
Send it to all four of them.
Thanks, Jake

Dean Peterson

Re: RE: Pants: So what have you done???

Post by Dean Peterson »

Where can I find the proposal(s) from the ISSF?
I've only seen statements (rumors) referring to them/it on this board......
If someone can post the actual proposal(s) here it would help.

: That is what I would like to know! I would hope that you have copied what you have written here concerning this topic over the last few days and fowarded it to your national shooting federation. For or against. I believe in democracy. Your opinion matters. What I don't like is a bunch of talking that goes nowhere except onto TargetTalk.
: Many of you have written well reasoned, thoughtful "articles". Who else has seen them? Need I remind you that ISSF does not look at TT?
: If you live in the USA contact
: Robert Mitchell, CEO for USA Shooting robert.mitchell@usashooting.org
: and
: David Johnson, USA Shooting National Rifle Coach david.johnson@usashooting.org
: If you live outside the USA please contact your country's shooting federation.
: The email address for the ISSF is munich@issf-shooting.org
: It is also very important that a copy is sent directly to the Chairman of the ISSF Rifle Committee, Mr. Tomislav Sepec, of Croatia: info@hrvatski-streljacki.hr
: Send it to all four of them.
: Thanks, Jake

petersondean-at-hotmail.com.45745.45744
Jake

Here is Rajmond's letter

Post by Jake »

Here is Rajmond's letter to the ISSF. It isin Adobe .pdf format
: Where can I find the proposal(s) from the ISSF?
: I've only seen statements (rumors) referring to them/it on this board......
: If someone can post the actual proposal(s) here it would help.

:
: : That is what I would like to know! I would hope that you have copied what you have written here concerning this topic over the last few days and fowarded it to your national shooting federation. For or against. I believe in democracy. Your opinion matters. What I don't like is a bunch of talking that goes nowhere except onto TargetTalk.
: : Many of you have written well reasoned, thoughtful "articles". Who else has seen them? Need I remind you that ISSF does not look at TT?
: : If you live in the USA contact
: : Robert Mitchell, CEO for USA Shooting robert.mitchell@usashooting.org
: : and
: : David Johnson, USA Shooting National Rifle Coach david.johnson@usashooting.org
: : If you live outside the USA please contact your country's shooting federation.
: : The email address for the ISSF is munich@issf-shooting.org
: : It is also very important that a copy is sent directly to the Chairman of the ISSF Rifle Committee, Mr. Tomislav Sepec, of Croatia: info@hrvatski-streljacki.hr
: : Send it to all four of them.
: : Thanks, Jake

Jake

Here is the Doctors letter from DSB

Post by Jake »

Here is the Doctors letter from DSB.
: I've only seen statements (rumors) referring to them/it on this board......
: If someone can post the actual proposal(s) here it would help.

David Levene

Re: RE: Pants: So what have you done???

Post by David Levene »

See the link below
dalevene-at-blueyonder.co.uk.45772.45745
akihmsa

Can weight induced stress be reduced?

Post by akihmsa »

It seems counter productive to raise the weight allowed on the rifles (who pushed for this?) and then eliminate lower back support. In the long run would it be better to lower the weight of the rifles to 6 or 7 lbs.? This could have a very positive effect of both allowing the shooter to stand more erect and lower the the forces placed on the back? It is a given that lighter rifles would reduce scores somewhat but is that better than hurting the spines of the athletes? Rajmond's letter to the ISSF. It isin Adobe .pdf format
: : Where can I find the proposal(s) from the ISSF?
: : I've only seen statements (rumors) referring to them/it on this board......
: : If someone can post the actual proposal(s) here it would help.
:
: :
: : : That is what I would like to know! I would hope that you have copied what you have written here concerning this topic over the last few days and fowarded it to your national shooting federation. For or against. I believe in democracy. Your opinion matters. What I don't like is a bunch of talking that goes nowhere except onto TargetTalk.
: : : Many of you have written well reasoned, thoughtful "articles". Who else has seen them? Need I remind you that ISSF does not look at TT?
: : : If you live in the USA contact
: : : Robert Mitchell, CEO for USA Shooting robert.mitchell@usashooting.org
: : : and
: : : David Johnson, USA Shooting National Rifle Coach david.johnson@usashooting.org
: : : If you live outside the USA please contact your country's shooting federation.
: : : The email address for the ISSF is munich@issf-shooting.org
: : : It is also very important that a copy is sent directly to the Chairman of the ISSF Rifle Committee, Mr. Tomislav Sepec, of Croatia: info@hrvatski-streljacki.hr
: : : Send it to all four of them.
: : : Thanks, Jake