Firesale on Silent Pellet Traps

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Joe Matusic, MD

Firesale on Silent Pellet Traps

Post by Joe Matusic, MD »

I have several traps left over from Roanoke and will be going to Disneyworld end of next week. I will discount the traps considerably for a little more pocket change for my trip. I will not be able to mail anything out after 11/21/2003 (until Monday after Thanksgiving), therefore paid orders must be in by late 11/20/2003.
Currently I have several Original traps in American Cherry ($100, usually $130), Brazilian Cherry ($100, usually $130), One beautiful trap in curly maple ($100, usually $130), 1 in mahogany ($90, usualy $100) and then several in Birch plywood (make an offer, usually $70).
In the edelman design, I have 1 walnut, 1 ambrosia maple, 2 brazilian cherry (all $65, usually $70-$90).

Above prices include putty, but not shipping and are somewhat negotiable.
I also have a 9mm crosman 2240 conversion made by crooked creek. This one has a nice red wood grip, and includes 5 or 6 tins of 80 grain pellets. I spent over $250 for the lot and will sell for $200 including shipping in USA. Gun is in perfect condition, only shot 1 co caplet through it. The Roanoke 2002 and 2003 pictures on my web site has pictures of the gun, but I can get betters ones if you want.
I will be in and out of the office over the next week, therefore please cc my home e-mail and office e-mail
home e-mail = Joe.Matusic@direcway.com

Joe.Matusic-at-Camc.org.45628.0