2019 AP and FP matches@PARG

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Forrest C.

2019 AP and FP matches@PARG

Post by Forrest C. »

Everyone's posting their matches, so might as well join the fun!

The Palo Alto Rod & Gun club will be shooting AP on even months, and FP on odd. Please check the attached match programs for dates and entry forms. The Olympic trials are coming, and who couldn't use some practice? We've got electronic target carriers, crisp Kruger targets, and friendly gun loving Californians, so come show us what you got!

The match programs have all the dates for 2019, so please fill out the match date section of the entry form so I know which match you'll be attending. All matches are $10 for non-members, registered with USAS, and will be held at the Palo Alto Rod & Gun club in Redwood City, CA. If you have any questions feel free to email/text me.

Forrest Choy
forrest.hy.choy@gmail.com
Attachments
2019 PARG FP USAS Match Program.pdf
(123.46 KiB) Downloaded 73 times
Last edited by Forrest C. on Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Forrest C.

Re: 2019 AP and FP matches@PARG

Post by Forrest C. »

The Palo Alto Rod and Gun club will be running a USAS sanctioned air pistol PTO on Saturday April 20th. As you may or may not have heard, a PTO shot within the last year is required to sign up for the National Championships. This is your chance to take care of that and compete against some of the top shooters in the country! We'll be running two relays, one at 9:00 am, and one at 11:15 am. The match is only $10, and spots are going quick, so you'll want to sign up ASAP. If you have any questions, my contact info is in the match program.

Forrest Choy
Attachments
2019 PARG AP USAS Match Program.pdf
(125.47 KiB) Downloaded 66 times
Last edited by Forrest C. on Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Forrest C.

Post by Forrest C. »

An even month is fast approaching, so you know what that means: Air Pistol! We'll be running an Air Pistol PTO on Sunday June 9th, with the usual 9:00 am and 11:15 am relays. The match program in the second post on this thread is for AP, so check that out if you'd like more information. And as always feel free to email me with any questions.

Forrest
Forrest C.

Post by Forrest C. »

We're having an Air Pistol match this Sunday August 11th, and there is still plenty of space to sign up. There will be a 9:00 am and a 11:15 am relay, you can find more information in the match program above. To encourage folks to give my matches a try, I will waive the entry fee for first time participants. Just let me know which relay you want, show up, and shoot!

Forrest