Morini Freepistol

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Keld Friberg Bojsen

Morini Freepistol

Post by Keld Friberg Bojsen »

Thanks for your input, I've got this compensator/muzzlebrake/sigthholder mixed up. I thought, that the cream of freepistols was fitted with compensator from the factory.
I can't really say, that I have any experience with freepistols at all, but have been shooting a Pardini PGP 75 for 10 series. I did some moulding and some grinding on the grip, which made the sights align nicely, but something went wrong in the rear sigth, making it impossible to adjust the groupings lower or to the right. Everybody I talk to about this, say that I should forget the Pardini and get me another.
deep 10's.
Keld
kboj-at-get2net.dk.45379.0
Mark.

Re: Morini Freepistol

Post by Mark. »

: Thanks for your input, I've got this compensator/muzzlebrake/sigthholder mixed up. I thought, that the cream of freepistols was fitted with compensator from the factory.
Hi Keld,
The compensator is an "accessory" that needs to be purchased separately from the pistol. At least here in North America. For the money, I'd suggest you buy the compensator and install it when you feel comfortable with the pistol.
You really can't go too far wrong with the Morini free pistol. The Pardini is not a bad pistol, but is in a different class in terms of the technical merits of its design. It's an older design that was meant also to be relatively inexpensive. The Morini design isn't new (the only "new" free pistol appears to be the Hammerli FP-10/MatchGuns MG-5), but its trigger is definitely industry-leading.
I wish you good luck and good enjoyment of free pistol shooting, whatever pistol you choose to shoot!

Mark.