Tank refilling

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Jasper

Tank refilling

Post by Jasper »

How often will I need to have an 80 cubic foot tank refilled?
Jasper

Re: Tank refilling

Post by Jasper »

Sorry thats for a Steyr LP50.

: How often will I need to have an 80 cubic foot tank refilled?

Richard

Post by Richard »

It depends how much you shoot.
: Sorry thats for a Steyr LP50.
:
: : How often will I need to have an 80 cubic foot tank refilled?

Val

Post by Val »

No it doesn't. It takes n cylinder fillings per tank if you shoot every day, and it still takes n cylinder fillings per tank if you shoot once a week. ;)
: It depends how much you shoot.
: : Sorry thats for a Steyr LP50.
: :
: : : How often will I need to have an 80 cubic foot tank refilled?

LesJ

Post by LesJ »

If the question would be: how many cylinder refils can I get from the tank, than you would be correct, but the question was: how often.
Val

Post by Val »

Yes, technically I'm wrong. However, I think it would be more productive to fix imperfectly formulated question and answer it, as opposed to simply labeling the question "incorrect".
But thats just me :)
LesJ

Post by LesJ »

/www.nygord-precision.com/, go to Nygord's Notes
and Air Tank Refills Explained

LesJ

Yes, you are correct on that one. NT

Post by LesJ »

Richard

Post by Richard »

Well Val I wasn't trying to be un-productive I read his question as how often will he have to fill his scuba tank which really depends on how often he shoots. I usually fill mine twice a year and I shoot probably 5 times a week 60 plus shots. So I was just asking for some clarification so I could answer his question, and then you had to chime in, I'm sure he probably could of answered this question on his own. By the way why didn't you tell him how many cylinders he could get off the scuba tank, keeping in mind that as you you draw of the large tank you get fewer and fewer shots on each refill. I guess you just like to harp at people rather than be productive.
: Yes, technically I'm wrong. However, I think it would be more productive to fix imperfectly formulated question and answer it, as opposed to simply labeling the question "incorrect".
: But thats just me :)

Jerry LeVan

Post by Jerry LeVan »

: How often will I need to have an 80 cubic foot tank refilled?
I am currently shooting a LP10P.
I take 100 shots per day ( 40 afternoon 60 night) seven days a week.
It took two months to drop the pressure in my scuba tank from 3000+ PSI to 2500 PSI.
At 2500PSI 100 shots take me down to about 1000PSI in the LP10. This is getting down into the yellow so I refill.
--Jerry

jerry.levan-at-eku.edu.45376.45356
Val

Post by Val »

:By the way why didn't you tell him how many cylinders he could get off the scuba tank, keeping in mind that as you you draw of the large tank you get fewer and fewer shots on each refill. I guess you just like to harp at people rather than be productive.
I would have told him if I had the data. I apologize if you have found my post offensive; that was not my intention. I wrongfully assumed that you weren't asking for clarification.