Styer LP1P USA Shooting Limited Edition

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

john

Styer LP1P USA Shooting Limited Edition

Post by john »

Is there anything special about these guns or are they just good shooters, and what are they worth (new in cardboard box)?
John
ckupe-at-coxinet.net.45330.0
Jim

Re: Styer LP1P USA Shooting Limited Edition

Post by Jim »

Probably less than what the guy is asking on the auction site. I believe the going rate is the same as any other Steyr LP-1P. I bought one not too long ago for around $800.
The number that seem to turn up in competitions leads me to think they're shooters, not really collectors items. I shoot mine.

: Is there anything special about these guns or are they just good shooters, and what are they worth (new in cardboard box)?
: John

Wee Hooker

Re: Styer LP1P USA Shooting Limited Edition

Post by Wee Hooker »

I bought one new from Scott back when a few years. I think he actually gave me a $ break since the colors were non standard ( red , silver , blue.) Anyway, it's a great shooter and still gets compliments. I believe Niel Johnson had a used one in co2 & VGC for $700 a few months back. Value woul also depend on Co2 vs Scuba and or steel vs aluminum cyl I'd guess.
: Is there anything special about these guns or are they just good shooters, and what are they worth (new in cardboard box)?
: John