Wind Mills

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Matt

Wind Mills

Post by Matt »

I am looking for websites or phone numbers for manufacturers of wind mills for prone/position smallbore shooting.
Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Matt
d_s_s_i-at-hotmail.com.45295.0
steve b.

Sinclair International

Post by steve b. »

Sinclair International has excellent windmills and stands. Check out their web site or drop them a line, or call them. Also, there are some good benchrest books that discuss how to setup your windmills and flags for best use. Glenn Newick's book - The Guide To Ultimate Rifle Accuracy is a good source for this info. Sinclair International also sells this book (so does Borders and similar book stores).
I suggest spending money on a high-quality windmill and streamer, they detect slight changes much better. I have seen good mills set next to lesser quality mills, and watching how differently they reacted to the same wind sold me in a second. I could not believe how much the difference was. I carry and store mine in those large plastic containers sold a Target, Walmat, ect. They must be protected.
Good Luck.
s.
Tom Monto

Re: Wind Mills

Post by Tom Monto »

I suspect you are refering to the small windmills used by prone & position shooters. Champion Shooters Supply, Champions Choice, and Neal Johnson's Gunsmithing all carry them. Check thier catalogs or website for details.
TM

mrpajunior-at-aol.com.45343.45295
Robert Brown

Re: Wind Mills

Post by Robert Brown »

: I am looking for websites or phone numbers for manufacturers of wind mills for prone/position smallbore shooting.
: Any information would be greatly appreciated.
: Matt

Rbrown-at-brazos.org.46098.45295