anjali bhagwats name should be added to pilk's interview lis

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

siddharth shirur

anjali bhagwats name should be added to pilk's interview lis

Post by siddharth shirur »

to the pilkguns' bureau,
i read up a few interviews with renowned shooters on your web site. thought it was a very good idea to share intricacies at individual level by top shooters with every one. obviously you have not done any recent interviews as i see it. i would like to see anjali bhagwat's (india) interview on the website sooner or later, especially after she won the world cup finals in 2003 and the champion of champions' last year. she also is one of the best in the world now for air rifle. i know there are a lot of others who share my view.
siddharth
sshirur-at-hotmail.com.45284.0
Emily

Re: anjali bhagwats name should be added to pilk's interview

Post by Emily »

perhaps scott should interview her at some wc- we could get some interesting insights. sh's much into yoga and meditation so i hear........
to the pilkguns' bureau,
: i read up a few interviews with renowned shooters on your web site. thought it was a very good idea to share intricacies at individual level by top shooters with every one. obviously you have not done any recent interviews as i see it. i would like to see anjali bhagwat's (india) interview on the website sooner or later, especially after she won the world cup finals in 2003 and the champion of champions' last year. she also is one of the best in the world now for air rifle. i know there are a lot of others who share my view.
: siddharth