Morini 84e and Morini 162ei are grips similar in like sizes.

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
brooks58

Morini 84e and Morini 162ei are grips similar in like sizes.

Post by brooks58 »

I’m interested in feedback from those that own an 84e and a 162ei! My question, is a medium from one pistol the same fitting size and volume the same as the other pistol?

Reason I ask, I have a Morini 84e with a small grip and it fits very well. I have a Pardini K12 with and small and it doesn’t have enough length from front to back, so I’d like another grip.

I noticed on the Morini website, they make grips for a Pardini K2 and I believe the K2 and K12 grips are interchangeable...I’d love to the same feel as my 84e grip.

Any feedback is much appreciated!

Ted P
j danielsson

Re: Morini 84e and Morini 162ei are grips similar in like sizes.

Post by j danielsson »

You can use k12 grip on k2.
If you remove some wood to make space for the loadinglever and some for the recoiling weight you may use k2 grips on k12.
About your question l don't know.
Gwhite

Post by Gwhite »

I have both with a medium grip. They are quite similar in basic size, although the wrap around features on the free pistol make it feel a little different. You could also ask Morini.
ABerryhill

Post by ABerryhill »

Ted,

If you'd like, I can take that grip you like for your free pistol and make a matching grip for your air pistol. I'd digitally crop off the non-kosher grip parts to make it ISSF legal for air, but that is the sort of job I do every day. I use 3d scanning and printing to create grips for shooters from all around the world. Take a look at my website (PrecisionTargetPistolGrips.com), and search this site and the Bullseye forum for lots of positive reviews of my work.

Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions.

All best,

Andrew