-={IZH-35M......Trigger is adjustable???}=-

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Lifetokerz

-={IZH-35M......Trigger is adjustable???}=-

Post by Lifetokerz »

I am "this" close to purchasing the izh35m but i cant figure out from my reading if the trigger is adjustable in "weight" of the trigger...i would want it to be about 2.5 pounds....is it adjustable in this way??
thanks life
lifetokerz-at-aol.com.44960.0
Carl S. Richardson

Re: -={IZH-35M......Trigger is adjustable???}=-

Post by Carl S. Richardson »

: I am "this" close to purchasing the izh35m but i cant figure out from my reading if the trigger is adjustable in "weight" of the trigger...i would want it to be about 2.5 pounds....is it adjustable in this way??
: thanks life
Yes.
C.S.
mimmp-at-castlegate.net.44961.44960
DW

Post by DW »

: I am "this" close to purchasing the izh35m but i cant figure out from my reading if the trigger is adjustable in "weight" of the trigger...i would want it to be about 2.5 pounds....is it adjustable in this way??
: thanks life
Probably what Carl means to say is yes, it is a fully adjustable trigger. It is well worth your money and like I tell my wife on shopping trips... "it looks good on you. You should buy it."

Jay V

Post by Jay V »

The manual is very poor, and doesn't cover trigger adjustment.
There is a hole near the rear of the upper shroud that lets you get to a screw that adjusts the trigger-release weight. Screwing it in pushes on a spring and makes the release heavier.
The biggest improvement comes with the sear engagement adjustment under the LH grip panel. The small long screw rotates the sear as you turn it in - removing travel. Be careful, too much and the sear will not stay engaged - going full-auto. If you make a trigger adjustment, load 1 round, then 2 rounds, etc, until you are certain that it is safe. A common mistake is removing too much take-up of the trigger (front screw on the underside of the trigger plate, in the trigger guard area). If you remove too much take-up the trigger bar will not reset.

Jay

jver-at-att.net.44971.44960