Club Shooting Jackets

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

pdeal

Club Shooting Jackets

Post by pdeal »

Does anybody make a "Club" shooting jacket- one with the rubber on both sides so it could be used by a lefty or righty (junior sizes)? Also, anybody know where Joacim Trybom is? I tried to email and call him to see if they could get their jr. jackets made this way but have not been able to contact him.
pdeal-at-mylanlabs.com.44684.0
Joacim

Re: Club Shooting Jackets

Post by Joacim »

I am still alive... just were in Colorado Springs for a week and I have had problems with our email. If you email me and don't get a reply within 24 hrs, call me and I can help you. Some ISP considers our server as SPAM and filters it out before it reaches you. Our ISP is working on it and we hope it will be resolved before next year.
Club Jackets - since your message I have been sketching on a new design per your request and we should have something available by January. Would you prefer button or strap closure? The strap closure would allow you to make double sizes 44/46, 48/50 but you could get the same results by having two lines of buttons on it too and it would be closer to legal by ISSF rules.
Joacim
pdeal

Post by pdeal »

I would be interested in buttons and in jr. sizes only. My interest is in having a few jackets available to new kids. Once they get to the bigger sizes they should able to buy their own.
pdeal-at-mylanlabs.com.44697.44686
Marty

Post by Marty »

If you could please copy me as well on the jackets. We have a Jr. Rifle Club and are looking to purchase additional jackets during the winter. Last month we had 28 shooters show up and need all sizes of Jr jackets to adult large. Some jackets that work for both handed shooters sounds appealing if the price is right. Buttons vs straps, we currently have both types, so do not have a real preference.

dmsdavis-at-bellsouth.net.44736.44697
pdeal

Post by pdeal »

Marty: Straps are more versatile. The reason I said buttons is that in my limited experience I have found that in matches even for the very entry level kids people are pretty serious about the rules. We had one boy that was shooting one of the cloth jackets with straps. Except for the pads the jacket was of little use but still he was not allowed to fasten the straps.

pdeal-at-mylanlabs.com.44737.44736