Roanoke International Airgun Show, 18 days away, show specia

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Joe Matusic, MD

Roanoke International Airgun Show, 18 days away, show specia

Post by Joe Matusic, MD »

I visited my wood supplier and bought some special woods to make traps for the show. I have regular sized traps in Mahogany, Brazilian Cherry, American Cherry and one in curly maple. I have the edelman trap in Brazilian Cherry, Ambrosia Maple and 1 in Paduac. I will be bringing 5 regular sized birch traps and 2-3 in the neg magnetic mount brass tube design. I should have 5 canes (2 in cocbolo and 3 in acacia), 2 cocobolo wood pellet boxes, several pens with the rifle clip and have 8 gun vises left. The show prices will generally be $5 less at the show (makes up for the shipping material cost and my not having to run to the post office). Shipping for these traps normally runs $10 for East coast up to $26 for California deliveries. Therefore, buying at the show will save you $15-$40. The traps will be sold on a first come first served basis at the show, unless prior arrangement has been made. You may purchase a trap ahead of time and I will deliver it to you at the show. I will only hold a trap that is not paid for until a specified time early on the first day of the show. I will only hold a trap if you are almost certain you will buy the trap at the show and the trap will still be for sale, but you will have the first rights to it.
I have some pictures of the traps in special woods on the prices page and the bottom under the special woods section.

Joe.Matusic-at-Camc.org.44676.0