Black Mountain Shooting Club Match and PTO Schedule?

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Curtis B2

Black Mountain Shooting Club Match and PTO Schedule?

Post by Curtis B2 »

Can any of you e-mail me Black Mountain Shooting Club Match and PTO Schedule? I shoot 10 meter AP.
Thanks CB2
curtis.begay2-at-mail.ihs.gov.44573.0
Gene Rotsch

Re: Black Mountain Shooting Club Match and PTO Schedule?

Post by Gene Rotsch »

: Can any of you e-mail me Black Mountain Shooting Club Match and PTO Schedule? I shoot 10 meter AP.
: Thanks CB2
For the remainder of the year, November and December, the monthly matches will be on the first Sunday of the month. Matches start at 9:00am sharp, for Mens and Ladies AP. Prep period starts at 8:50. Good idea to get there about 8:00am. You need to be an active USAS member, if you want your score to be submitted toward your classification with USA Shooting. There is also a Free Pistol match in the afternoon, if there is enought shooters that want to participate. Match location is the Prado Olympic Shooting Range, in Chino, California. Take the Riverside Freeway (91) east, to Highway 71. Travel up Highway 71 to the Euclid offramp (first offramp) and turn right. Immediately move to the left lane and turn left on Rincon Road. The range is on the right hand side. Buildings visible as you drive in are the 10M, 50M, and 25M ranges. Ranges are also open during the week and on the weekends for training. Always a pleasure to see new shooters. Look forward to seeing you there.
Deep 10's,
Gene
ebonezer-at-ix.netcom.com.44577.44573
Mako

I believe you can join USA Shooting at the match ...

Post by Mako »

: : Can any of you e-mail me Black Mountain Shooting Club Match and PTO Schedule? I shoot 10 meter AP.
: : Thanks CB2
: For the remainder of the year, November and December, the monthly matches will be on the first Sunday of the month. Matches start at 9:00am sharp, for Mens and Ladies AP. Prep period starts at 8:50. Good idea to get there about 8:00am. You need to be an active USAS member, if you want your score to be submitted toward your classification with USA Shooting. There is also a Free Pistol match in the afternoon, if there is enought shooters that want to participate. Match location is the Prado Olympic Shooting Range, in Chino, California. Take the Riverside Freeway (91) east, to Highway 71. Travel up Highway 71 to the Euclid offramp (first offramp) and turn right. Immediately move to the left lane and turn left on Rincon Road. The range is on the right hand side. Buildings visible as you drive in are the 10M, 50M, and 25M ranges. Ranges are also open during the week and on the weekends for training. Always a pleasure to see new shooters. Look forward to seeing you there.
: Deep 10's,
: Gene

makofoto-at-earthlink.net.44578.44577
Mako

Also, USA Shooting matches in Anaheim, Tonight! ... photos

Post by Mako »

Until the end of the year ... 2nd Thursday of the month, USA Shooting air gun (rifle & pistol) matchs at the very nice Phoenix Club in Anaheim, CA. (Tonight! ... 7 PM)
Most other Thursdays, 7 PM practice session until 9 PM, $3.
Click the Link below to see photos of both the Phoenix Club and Prado ranges ... go down the page to find those photo albums.

makofoto-at-earthlink.net.44579.44573
Mako

LINK to instructions to the Phoenix Club

Post by Mako »

There is a very good german restaurant and tavern at the Phoenix Club ... nice for a pre match meal ... or after match beer or coffee ... :-)
makofoto-at-earthlink.net.44580.44579