SB Prone match in Hopkinton Mass

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Jim U

SB Prone match in Hopkinton Mass

Post by Jim U »

I just got my October issue of Shooting Sports USA and I noticed that there is a small bore prone match listed for Oct 11-12 at Hopkinton Mass that was not listed in the September issue. Does anyone have any info on this match. It's only a week away and all that is listed is an address. Does anyone have a phone number or e-mail address? I just moved up to the area, upstate NY and am interested in getting in another match before the end of the outdoor season. Any info is appreciated. Thanks, Jim
jimurbon-at-kvnet.org.44442.0
John H.

Re: SB Prone match in Hopkinton Mass

Post by John H. »

: I just got my October issue of Shooting Sports USA and I noticed that there is a small bore prone match listed for Oct 11-12 at Hopkinton Mass that was not listed in the September issue. Does anyone have any info on this match. It's only a week away and all that is listed is an address. Does anyone have a phone number or e-mail address? I just moved up to the area, upstate NY and am interested in getting in another match before the end of the outdoor season. Any info is appreciated. Thanks, Jim

zoso1-at-attbi.com.44527.44442
John H.

Re: SB Prone match in Hopkinton Mass

Post by John H. »

: : I just got my October issue of Shooting Sports USA and I noticed that there is a small bore prone match listed for Oct 11-12 at Hopkinton Mass that was not listed in the September issue. Does anyone have any info on this match. It's only a week away and all that is listed is an address. Does anyone have a phone number or e-mail address? I just moved up to the area, upstate NY and am interested in getting in another match before the end of the outdoor season. Any info is appreciated. Thanks, Jim
oops....anyways this turned up an Google...
http://www.goal.org/Foundation/fall.htm
looke like what you're looking for