Practice Match for AP, AR and FP Sunday, Prado Olympic Range

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Mako

Practice Match for AP, AR and FP Sunday, Prado Olympic Range

Post by Mako »

We usually have a USA Shooting AP PTO on the first Sunday of the month ... but our patron saint Sandy Santibanez is in Colorado Springs for I believe a coaches clinic.
So instead we are going to have a serious practice match ... same rules ... but we will instead shoot five shots per target and score each others targets. Air rifle shooters are also welcomed ... can you shoot two shots per target? We will have some AR targets, but if you can please bring some with you.
After the air match and lunch we can either have a practice Free Pistol match or just Free Pistol training. I know we have some new FP shooters who wanted some practice and tips ...
Since this is just a practice day ... only $7.00.
Air starts at 9 AM ... please try to get there early. Free will be around 12:30 PM.
The Prado Olympic ranges is in Chino Hills, just north of the 71 Corona fwy, Butterfield Ranch/Euclid exit. The range phone number is (909) 597-4794.
Next USA Shooting PTO in Southern CA is next Thursday, Oct. 9th at the Anaheim Phoenix Club range ... air pistol and rifle, 7 PM. Email me if you have quesitons ....
makofoto-at-earthlink.net.44413.0