Gecado Model 10

old, good http://www.midcoast.com/~pilkguns/bbs/

Moderators: rexifelis, pilkguns

Peter A.

Gecado Model 10

Post by Peter A. »

I have a gecado Model 10 which now suffers from not being able to be armed when cycled. The action works fine, however it fails to latch and therefore the barrel is released with no shot being possible (i.e. I break the barrel, pump the action but it fails to latch so I have to release it).
The gun is now obviously useless.
I found a faulty trigger mechanism 'hook' which was broken however even after repairing the gun will not function.
Does anyone know where there's a manual showing the workings and assembly of these guns?
aussie.pete-at-fordforums.com.44220.0
Joe G.

Re: Gecado Model 10

Post by Joe G. »

Hi Peter, I do have a schematic diagram for the model 10 which I would be glad to copy and send to you if you like. I also have the owner's manual but that does not cover any construction or dismantling details. I hope this may be able to help you revive a very nice gun. Best regards, Joe G.

JosephJFG-at-aol.com.44225.44220
Peter A

Post by Peter A »

: Hi Peter, I do have a schematic diagram for the model 10 which I would be glad to copy and send to you if you like. I also have the owner's manual but that does not cover any construction or dismantling details. I hope this may be able to help you revive a very nice gun. Best regards, Joe G.
:
Are you able to scan and email? I'm in Australia so mail could be exxy. I would be very much indebted to you for any help!
aussie.pete@fordforums.com

aussie.pete-at-fordforums.com.44234.44225
Joe G.

Post by Joe G. »

Unfortunately I am not set up for sending it via computer. I know it will probably take a while to arrive but I would still be glad to send you the schematic and any or all of the owner's instruction manual as you like (adjustment guides, etc.) You can contact me directly with your address info. Joe G.

Josephjfg-at-aol.com.44238.44234
Vlad Berchanskiy

Post by Vlad Berchanskiy »

Peter,
If you are in AU, contact Lewis Reinhold at lewisbelinda@yahoo.com Lewis is extremely knowledgeable (and a great block!) and will get your gun going in no time.

vberch-at-hotmail.com.44239.44234
Joe G.

I agree....

Post by Joe G. »

with Vlad regarding Lewis. He has several times in the past gone out of his way to offer help when I was looking for a gun or some info.

JosephJFG-at-aol.com.44242.44239